How to repair scratched wood floor?
Unfortunately, damages do happens. To repair any deep scratches in timber flooring is practically impossible with out notice. One way or another, you will see repair spots. If you have decided to undertake a repair, you could try the next steps. 1. clean damages are and remove any access of dirt and dust 2 Light sanding of the scratched area in the direction of the grain 3. Apply finishing coating over the prepared area. 4. Apply a wood floor refresher over the flooring to bring uniqueness area.
Other questions in this section
- What is laminate flooring?
- What is hybrid flooring?
- How to clean laminate flooring?
- How to lay laminate flooring?
- What is bamboo flooring?
- What are vinyl planks?
- What is better linoleum flooring sheet or vinyl planks?
- Is vinyl plank better than laminate flooring?
- How to install hybrid flooring?
- How to reduce sawdust when floor sanding?
- What are some common flooring materials?
- How long does flooring installation take?
- How long is flooring last?