How to lay laminate flooring?When laying the laminate flooring, an underlayment will have to be rolled out first over a smooth and clean surface before installing the first row, moving from right to left. The last plank of the first row (which needs to be cut off to fit the remaining space) will serve as the first plank you’ll install in the succeeding row. To avoid costly mistakes, hire experts to install your flooring system.
Other questions in this section
- What is laminate flooring?
- What is hybrid flooring?
- How to clean laminate flooring?
- How to repair scratched wood floor?
- What is bamboo flooring?
- What are vinyl planks?
- What is better linoleum flooring sheet or vinyl planks?
- Is vinyl plank better than laminate flooring?
- How to install hybrid flooring?
- How to reduce sawdust when floor sanding?
- What are some common flooring materials?
- How long does flooring installation take?
- How long is flooring last?